Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Sachin Tendulkar Movie Teaser Giving Us Goosebumps

"Sachinnn, Sachin!"

This chant is synonymous with cricket stadiums in India. Nothing unites our country like Sachin Tendulkar does; and in a country where cricket is considered a religion, the Master Blaster is treated as a deity. There's an upcoming Bollywood movie tracing his journey and the title, Sachin: A Billion Dreams, captures it perfectly. Because when Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar took his stance at the crease for India, over a billion hearts have always beat as one

At long last, the movie's teaser is out. And if you've ever loved watching Sachin Tendulkar play, this is guaranteed to give you goosebumps. Check it out:







Facing the camera for his soon-to-be-released biopic has been more challenging than standing up to the fastest bowlers in the world and scoring runs, said cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar. 


"For so many years, I did whatever I wanted to do and the camera captured that. Suddenly I was asked to do particular things and then the camera captured that, so it was a bit different for me.
Believe me, the first option was better," said Tendulkar


"Acting is not something that I dreamt of. Without any doubt, acting was more challenging than playing cricket. I enjoyed playing more," added Tendulkar.